Applying for a student plan
Student plans are a great way to get personalized guidance on EXACTLY what courses or lessons you need to complete to reach your specific goals on the drums. If you're ready to apply for a student plan, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Go To the Student Focus Page
In the menu on the right-hand side of the website, click on the link to “Student Focus”.
Step 2: Fill Out Your Application
On that page, you'll see a purple button labeled "Apply". Click it and fill out your application details, including:
- Your current drumming skill level
- One technical aspect of your drumming that you'd like to improve
- Your biggest weakness when it comes to drumming
- How much time you practice each week
- A YouTube Video URL of you playing the drums.
Make sure to click the blue "Apply" button on your application to complete your application.
And that's it! Once we receive your submission, we will email you with a date in which we will be doing your review and when you'll get your student plan.