How do I get an Instructors feedback and a practice plan?
Practice plans are a great way to get personalized guidance on what courses and lessons will help you reach your drumming goals.
To apply for your own practice plan, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: In the menu on the left-hand side, click on Student Focus.
Step 2: Click the blue Apply button.
When clicked, you'll be asked to fill out your application details, including:
- What is your current drumming skill level?
- What is one aspect of your drumming you'd like to improve on?
- What are your goals as a drummer?
- What is your biggest weakness as a player?
- A YouTube video URL of you playing the drums. Need help? Click the "How to Apply" button, or watch Jared's in-depth tutorial HERE.
Once our Instructors have reviewed your submission, they will email you with the date and time for your review and when you can expect to receive your practice plan.
Can I apply for a practice plan on the Drumeo App?
Due to the nature of the submission form, the application must be filled out using the browser version of the site.
This can be done through the internet browser on your tablet or phone.